Monday, February 15, 2016

Birdsong and other delights

It feels like spring has crept in. We may have more snow, we may yet again freeze, but today I feel spring.  I woke with the sun peeking up over the mountains and birds singing.  They were trilling and warbling in that very special way.  I love birds all year round and they all let their presence be known, each in their own unique voice.  But for the past few days I have been hearing the spring repertoire.  The sweet little finch are singing their hearts out.  There have been others too, some I can identify and others I just enjoy.  The snow is melting and I am loving the sun on my skin.  A time of rebirth, regeneration and hope is spring.  We may get more winter and that is fine but for today I am enjoying spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment