Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hope

Sometimes I get really discouraged and think what is this world coming to?  Things are floundering and worse in the big picture.  Where are the leaders?  It feels very sad it what I end up thinking. But in the past few weeks through a beautiful women's vision circle I have met some of the most amazing women!  Young women who are caring, very bright and taking action.  I found our leaders.  Some are actively working on the GMO issues; others are creating birthing centers; and yet others are working in organic agriculture. There are others working in education, nutrition, family development, finance, empowerment and general health.  They are fresh, inspired and really grooving. They are deep, committed and soulful.  I am so happy to know that there are leaders out there and not just here in Colorado.  They are across this great big country of ours and in Canada.  They are organizing and leading a much needed and sometimes quiet but relentless revolution.  I cheer them one all.  We do have leaders and they are hard at work.  Thank you Sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment