Friday, September 6, 2013

My Muse has a question...

So, this morning my Muse asked me:  "Do you think that after all these years of living a life someone else prescribed for you that you might be ready to live your "own" life?"  That gave me pause.  She continued: "After all the drama, the heartache, the joy and the magic...but rarely authenticity, do you think you may be ready?"  I told her I would think about it.  You should have seen the look she gave me!
Yes, I tell myself, I may be ready to live my own, authentic, creative life filled with ease, love and joy.  There sure has been heartache, sadness, and wrong choices, but there have also been moments filled with pure joy and true magic.  I spent some time out in the garden this morning after my discussion with my Muse.
After that delicious interlude, I decided to see what the Tarot cards had to say as my Muse's words were still echoing in my head!  I pulled three cards, past, present and future.  The first, (past) is the Lake representing stillness.  It talks about the tempo of life speeding up (man, do I know that and have been trying to release speed) and seeming to be no escape (no kidding!).  It goes on to say that there is no need to be held a prisoner by this "hurry up" syndrome nor is there need to feel trapped by the awareness of our collective intensities.  Seek stillness.  Ok, good thoughts.  
The second card (present)  is Full Moon, signifying completion.  I think I like where this is going and more importantly my instincts, my intuition, my "gut" already knew.  I smile to myself. Completion talks about receiving as sacred and being as holy as giving.  Letting go of old conditioning and healing wounds.  "Set aside ritualized habits and beliefs that restrict the pure act of allowing your body, heart and soul to be nurtured. Lie on the Earth and ask Gaia to rock you in her bosom as you breathe with her and relax into her loving care."  Yes!  Just what I have been needing is a little real loving care. 
The third card represents the future and is Fire, signifying passion.  I really like where this is going!
It asks, "What are your passions?  What ignites that inner flame, that creative spark? ... consider what is missing in your life...Passion is not something that comes from outside of you...it is an intensity of feeling, whether quietly experienced or enthusiastically expressed.  
Passion can simply be a strong feeling or the sensation itself can be so powerful that it motivates you to act...Open yourself to the truth of what you are passionate about and find a mans to express it." 
I really liked that!!  So, with a little stillness, a lot of listening, and some action maybe, I am beginning to life my authentic life after all these years.  So grateful!  Blessed Be and so it will be.  
My Muse will be happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment