Friday, January 6, 2012

The new year begins...

Six days into the new year and I am still pondering the newness of it all.  A new beginning, a clean slate, a year to take action and move forward; all of those things.  How truly exciting that we get chances to begin again.  Zora Neale Hurston says that "there are years that ask questions and years that answer."
For me 2011 was assuredly the year that asked questions and actually, by the end I was hearing answers.
Thoreau tells us that "Life is in us like the water in a river"  Life is a journey, a safari, a pilgrimage, a garden and if we make it highest art.  In short, life really is what we make it.  I know I am a seeker and dreams fuel my seeking.  I am finally at peace with those dreams and the seeking.  My path is one of real life; I leek love, passion, wholeness, authenticity.  Dreams are my soul food and point the way on my path.  My dreams and passions flow through me and direct me as water does the river. I am a seeker, a passionate woman, a woman of spirit.  I honor that and I celebrate that as we pass into another year.  The new year is an opportunity for following my instincts, my intuition and catching the flow!  I am deeply grateful for my many gifts which include answers I have heard during this past year. I surrender expectations and revel in joy as I enter 2012. 

No comments:

Post a Comment