Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Gratitude






I have been working in the course "Awakening Joy" on a regular basis. Really loving it. Finding more and more in my life to be deeply grateful for. Something those old fears enter in...I acknowledge them and move them on. I am truly blessed and focus on that fact. As I prepare to go out to my "Buddah" garden and meditate I feel peace. The morning is warm, high fifties and the birds are singing. It is peaceful...no wonder I can feel it.

The first, and in truth only, tulp has bloomed. It is quite lovely. Caught Max, rather like Ferdinand, planting her nose right in the center of it and smelling yesterday. Missed the photo op but is was adorable!
The critters fed and happy...I still think I should place them in good homes, or freezers, and move on. I really want goats...yet I am attached. This little barnyard brings me such pleasure. It is truly one of the places I feel centered. Time and spirit will tell I am sure.

Heading out to meditation. A thought from morning reading (Simple Abundance) before I go:

Let your mind be quiet, realizing the beauty of the world, and
the immense, the boundless treasures that it holds in store.

All that you have within you, all that your heart desires, all that
your nature so specially fits you for - that or the counterpart of
it waits embedded in the great Whole, for you. It will surely come
to you.

Yet equally surely not one moment before its appointed time will
it come. All your crying and fever and reaching out of hands will make no difference.

Therefore do not begin that game at all.
by Edward Carpenter

So, this fits totally where I am. Believe and Trust...and find neutral.




No comments:

Post a Comment