Friday, April 16, 2010

Sun, wind and time to myself


The wind has been really strong at 50 to 60 mph of late. Lots of roof rattling and pieces of the pro pannel from the sheep shed have flown off. This morning, while pleasantly in the sixties, the wind picked up again. I went up on the roof with planks, rocks and trepidation. While I have retrieved the missing "pieces" more are threatening to fly away! It is way to windy to fix the roof...but temporary measures are called for! Thankfully, all went well.
I read meditations frequently from Carrie Hart...they are truly wonderful. Today's was expecially poignent for me.
She talks about making our choices from the center of our truth...cutting through emotions (anxiety, fear, joy, excitement, anticipation, etc.) and being in touch with our center of truth and integrity; making our choices from a place of deep knowingness and a connection to all that is.
Thank you Carrie for all of your insights and sharing with us. Today, the meditation truly connected (as it does so often) and I am using it as I go gently through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment