Saturday, April 17, 2010

Time for home and hearth...and yard!

I have been feeling a real need to be home...to settle in and enjoy home...to finish projects, start new ones, meditate, work in the yard, just BE. A part of yesterday, a part of today and the entire tomorrow will be for that!
I have been deeply pondering the Fifth Agreement by Ruiz. He speaks a lot about symbols and truth...about how language forms symbols and most everything outside of ourselves form our truths. Very relavent just now for me. "Once you have the awareness that almost everything you learned through symbols is not the truth, the only thing left is just to enjoy life..."



The first tulip of the year is blooming in my yard...actually, it is the only tulip but quite lovely. The little crab apple tree, the one I rescued, is also beginning to blossom. She is in her fifth season now!
Feeling very calm, introspective and grateful. Life is so good. These are weeks around a rock under the shade shelter I built last year. I remember Jay O'Callahan talking about weeds and how subjective it all is. They blossom, they are beautiful and we call them weeds? I love my little, tiny pink flowers.



No comments:

Post a Comment