Thursday, January 20, 2011


If you want to move toward your dream, it is necessary that you let go of your fears. Yes. I hear that...yet I have clung to fear and it, of course, has blocked fulfillment and action. Recently I have begun - thanks to a few mentors and more focus - to let go of fear and amazingly enough, the universe had granted me motion! It is about taking control of my dream. "If you can sense and feel a deeper kind of soul desire, a desire to express your creativity, to share your love, to contribute your best to the world... you are on your way."(from Your Heart's Desire by Sonia Chouquette)YES! I am joyfully on my way.
An amazing woman, Marney at Artella, has guided me for a while and recently accepted me into a new program (MAIN a community based program) aimed at mentoring and supporting creative entrepreneurs. Marney is an amazing, creative, fun, loving, intelligent woman who inspires many. I am so grateful to know her and be working with her and a group of others that seem quite fantastic themselves; 42 women from around the world and me. Upon reflection, I was not even sure I could spell entrepreneurs...now I am becoming one. YES!

I have not felt this deeply committed to my growth, my dream and my life...maybe ever. Thank you Marney and Artella. More to come on this venture. So, to Marney and the other remarkable member of the exciting MAIN Program...let's have tea and oranges!



The other mentor who simply dropped into my life is the beautiful and vivacious Dr.Melaney Sreenan. I met her in August and it was instant chemistry. She has written a beautiful book "Spirit Dances" and gave me a copy. I have since bought many for friends. I am working through the book for the second time - this time in a group she is leading. It is so fascinating to me the synergy that occurs when a group (in this case women) comes together. Melaney is a gift that literally kind of fell into our lives - all nine of us! Thank you Melaney. A wonderful quote to end with on the night after the full moon, and a gathering of women. "When a woman begins to be aware of the divine spark within, she will soon be faced with a decision whether to honor and trust it...She is so accustomed to looking outside herself for authority that the realization of God within is radical and shattering. It changes everything." Wendlyn Alter, The Yang Heart of Yin.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Midge! Your quote form Wendlyn Alter really hit home with me. It is so true! When I finally chose to honor the divine spark, my life changed radically.

    May you sister gatherings always be fruitful and filled with joy.

    Namasté

    ReplyDelete