Sunday, November 28, 2010

'Tis the Season!




Santa Baby! I found this guy that I made last year when I began my rummaging for Christmas decorations. I like him! It is easy to be in a festive mood today as it is Sunday...I have the day off...have been for great walks with my dogs and those I am caring for...it is snowing! Has been since early morning. FESTIVE!
Fire in the fireplace, puttering around with some crafts, some art...and looking over a storage box of dolls in various stages of completion. Trying to find the box of vintage photographs for a collage...no luck yet. Still have created a couple of collages that I really like...Wise/Emerging Woman is the theme. I have been working on this for over a year and it is finally taking shape. Fun to do the art and not just think about it or be fearful that it won't be "perfect". Oh, that fear thing. Gotta get rid of that. Beautiful, snowy, creative day! More on Emerging Woman later.



No comments:

Post a Comment