Thursday, November 4, 2010

Waning Crescent Moon


The sky at daybreak this morning was alarmingly beautiful. It took my breath away! If I have my moons right, it is a waning crescent moon. Simply delightful at any rate. Awakened deep feeling of gratitude once again for all the gifts and blessings that have been bestowed upon me. Sarah is one of my favorites and I use her Simple Abundance often. This quote spoke to me this morning especially.
" You simple will not be the same person two months from now after consciously giving thanks for the abundance that exists in your life." Sarah BanBreathnach
...and another from Thornton Wilder..."We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures."
Full, conscious heart, rich life. I am awed and deeply grateful for my life, family, friends, critters, home, soft bed and feather pillows, garden, fresh water, lovely running automobile, meaningful work in sacred space, and other work. My life is beautiful and I am filled with joy and gratitude.
Random acts of kindness...today I went to Namaste for a wellness shot. B-12 and other homeopathic elements. Short drawn up fresh (amazing, like when I was a kid!) and Sid told me that a guardian angel had paid for the shot...an early birthday present. I felt so amazingly rich and loved. Continue my gratitude and bless you my dear angel.
It was a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment