Monday, November 29, 2010

Vanilla Frosted Morning!










What an amazing morning! It snowed most of the night and my world is frosted when I wake up...gobs and gobs of vanilla frosting. Oh, but you don't have to shovel frosting do you?



The views from all directions were amazing as the sun came up and broke through low clouds...everything sparkled! Then of course, after shoveling my way to the barn we played. The dogs raced and burrowed and just had a blast! The snow was light and fluffy so they ended up covered. Cute.
It was such a fantastic day I had to keep pinching myself to believe it was real. Sweet Mary brought the best, the absolutely very best, creamy turkey soup and some stuffing to the libary. She also brought *what she called a sliver* gorgeous piece of pumpkin cheese cake. The were all homemade, and more to the point, made by Sweet Mary! I had lunch, dinner and will have lunch tomorrow on these equisite, gourmet, foods. I am as full as a tick tonight! She is such a dear friend and so very talented...and has a heart as big as the world.




No comments:

Post a Comment